Special Carry Outs ... William Rast for Target

When I saw the William Rast for Target advertisement in US Vogue this month, I almost screamed at the top of my lungs, because at last we are able to buy William Rast jeans at non-William Rast price.

But then, I paused. I realised that we don’t have a Target store in Malaysia. Not even in Singapore. And if I’m not wrong, the only country in Asia that has a Target store (Australia has one but they are separate entity from the US) is India. And I bet the Indian store won’t be carrying their infamous designer collaboration collection or the GO International line. What a big disappointment.

Now, I can imagine how happy those kids are, especially the Justin Timberlake wannabes in the States who now can fulfill their dreams of buying at least a William Rast Jeans. Hey, William Rast jeans do cost you bombs, you know. And I totally salute Target’s initiative for bringing William Rast on board.

Ok, so, for those who are heading to Target anytime soon – either you’re visiting the one next door or jetting to the States to celebrate Christmas – here’s what you can expect: the collection features utilitarian and plaid woven shirts, along with motorcycle jackets, leggings and skirts. The men’s collection embodies a rugged style, while the women’s collection blends tomboy fashion with feminine tailoring.

What’s more, all William Rast for Target merchandises are priced between $16.99 and $199.99. Aside from Target stores, the collection is also available at Target.com from this month to January 22, 2011.



*Photos courtesy of Target

To locate your nearest Target store, visit www.target.com today.

Comments

Popular Posts